Great news! Triathlon Australia is opening up club membership on Wednesday the 1st of June for the 2016/17 triathlon season.
This means that new members can sign up from June the 1st and receive up to 13 months membership for the price of 12!
Existing members can sign up from the 17th of June or simply log on here to ensure that their automatic renewal details are correct by this date and it will happen automatically for you on July 1st.
So why should you become a member if you aren’t already?
For just $175 (adult membership) you receive the benefit of:
- Priority race entry to the most popular events in WA.
- Savings on race entry at all sanctioned triathlon events.
- Really cheap personal accident and public liability insurance cover while you are training and racing. If you don’t already have insurance for damage caused to others this is an essential.
- Discounted Perth Hills Triathlon racing, training and casual kit. Who doesn’t want to be the best looking athlete out there?
- Up to $100 of vouchers for use with Scody product.
- Supplier discounts including TrainingPeaks, Headsweats, Oakley, triathlon magazines and others.
- The eligibility to compete for state and national championships or to represent Australia and wear the green & gold! You don’t have to be elite, many age group competitors at international events are selected on the basis that they are willing and able to travel (but we won’t tell if you want to brag!)
- Most importantly you have the chance to be part of a community of great people that offer support, friendship, advice and a shared experience that you won’t get anywhere else.
**To receive a 20% discount on family memberships of four or more (max. 2 adults 20+ years) remember to select the option for family membership at the start of your registration.