Ok, so not every Iron Distance triathlon is an Ironman (brand), but the target race for this program is Ironman Western Australia in December 2020.
Planning on your first being IMWA? Want to improve on your results from previous years? Need some support to keep going through the seemingly endless weeks of training? Sign up today!
What do you get?
This program will include:
- Training plan in PDF format – first timer and experienced versions
- Detailed instructions
- Access to experienced senior coaches for advice
- Buddy partnering
- Key training sessions for program participants
- Pool lane fees
- Regular free information sessions on topics including:
- Basic bike maintenance
- Puncture repair under race conditions
- Nutrition – general and race day
- Body maintenance – preventative and injury management
- Sports psychology for training and racing
- Race day on course and off-course spectator support
- Group session attendance is not compulsory but may help you in achieving your goals
DURATION: 20 weeks + 1 week orientation to the program
WHEN: commencing 13 July 2020
WHERE: Various locations in the Perth Hills and Eastern suburbs
COST: $200 for current Club members
Want to know more?
Fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch.