Anyone with an interest in participating is welcome to join us at any of our training or social gatherings prior to becoming a member. Triathlon WA has a 14 day FREE trial membership or an 8 week trial that will cover you for insurance at training sessions while you decide if you want to become a member.
Free 14 day Trial Membership here
Membership is open to people of all abilities from 8 years of age onwards and you can choose from social (if you are just supporting) or a competing/training membership for an array of benefits.
Member Benefits (competing/training memberships only)
- Discounted access to all club sessions (small cost recovery fees may apply to some sessions)
- Personal accident and public liability insurance while training or racing
- Priority race entry to the most popular events
- Savings of $10-$25 in one day license fees for every TA sanctioned event that you enter
- Discounted Perth Hills Triathlon kit
- Up to $100 of vouchers for Scody apparel
- Discounts with various suppliers
- More to come!
How to Join
To sign up head over to the Triathlon Australia membership page and hit the “Join Now” button. When prompted select Perth Hills Triathlon Club and you’re on your way. If you have any issues with the process please contact us for help.
Fees for the 2018/2019 Season
As a Triathlon WA affiliated club your membership includes a Triathlon Australia component. If you are joining as a secondary member (i.e. you are already a member of another TWA affiliated club prior to joining Perth Hills) then you will only pay the club portion. Note also that a processing fee (currently 5%) is added to these by the registration service at the time of payment.
Triathlon Australia offers a discount of 20% off annual membership for families of four or more non-social members (maximum two members 20+ years.)